You can never go wrong with this recipe using free range ground veal. Perfect for grill parties!
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate.
- In a small food processor, finely chop all the ingredients. Set aside.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- In a large bowl, combine the veal and the curry paste. Season with salt and pepper.
- For each skewer, shape of the meat mixture into a 7-inch (18 cm) sausage and thread onto the skewer, pressing the meat firmly. Brush with olive oil.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Grill the skewers for about 4 minutes on each side, or until the meat is cooked through.
- For each serving, top a pita bread with lettuce and a brochette. Garnish with green onion yogurt.