Let’s do it!
1. Trim the fat from the chops.
2. Combine all ingredients in an oven tray and place in a pre-heated oven at 180°C.
3. Cook for one and a half hours or until cooked. Check at an hour and add water if all liquid has all ready evaporated.
4. Serve with your choice of salad and season as liked.
Recipe: Nick’s Grandmother aka Yiayia
Thanks again for everyone who contributed their recipes! If you have any good Lamb recipes yourself please email them to us so that we can try them and put them in the next welcome letter!
P.S. if you’re stuck give one of us a call or Google the cut you wish to cook
- 1kg of any Lamb Chops; Chump, Loin or Forequarter.
- 4 garlic cloves cut into thin slices.
- 1.5 Lemons juiced
- 50ml Olive Oil
- 100ml Water
- Potatoes (quantity as desired) cut into quarters.