Potatoes are a rich source of many nutrients and can be mashed, steamed & roasted!
Try dehydrating for a crispy snack!
HOW SHOULD I STORE POTATOES?
- Potatoes should be stored in a cool dark, dry place. (not in plastic)
- Rinse & brush off any soil before cooking.
- Cool quickly after cooking
- Remove any foil before refrigerating
- Eat cooked potatoes within three to four days.
- For best nutritional value, steam or microwave potatoes.
- We enjoy potatoes best when roasted with fresh rosemary and olive oil!
For more nutritional information, check out these fact sheets